A free virtual private network to browse the web securely
VPN Master-Freeunblockproxy is one of the best VPNs for Android phones and tablets.
If you want to browse anonymously and securely on your Android devices for free, VPN Master is the app for you. Registration isn’t required, they offer unlimited bandwidth (seriously!), and you can use it to unblock all of your favorite sites (even YouTube and BBC!)
The app uses trusted distributed servers across the world to encrypt and relay traffic, meaning no one on either end will be able to see what you’re doing. Bypass school content censorship, location restrictions, work internet filters and so much more with a few clicks.
The only downside to VPN Master is the fact that they actively block any users sharing files on P2P services like Bit Torrent; this is a service for browsing only, if you’re caught abusing the system you will be banned.
If you want a 100% free and anonymous way to browse on the go, VPN Master-Freeunblockproxy is definitely a great choice.
- No Username, No Passwords, No Fees Unlike other VPN apps for Android, VPN Master-Freeunblockproxy lets you use the service without any registration information. No paper trail means your browsing stays private!
- Browse Anonymously and Securely Anywhere Highspeed encrypted browsing for Android is finally here! With one of the most powerful networks of distributed proxy servers available, VPN Master-Freeunblockproxy lets you browse safely wherever you go.
- Have Data, Will Travel Use it on WiFi, 3G, LTE, 4G and any other high speed data connection; bypass work and school internet restriction, geoblock location restrictions, and other censorship.
- Torrenting is not Allowed Like most other free VPN services, if you use bit torrent or peer-to-peer file sharing services VPN Master-Freeunblockproxy will block you.
- Optimizes VPN connection to be faster and more stable
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.